* Don’t judge a car by its out look!

Everyone would to say don’t judge a book by its cover that’s mean don’t simply judge a person when you don’t know anything about him/her. Well I m using the same theories but I m applying on a car and the driver.

The Malaysian perspective will eventually apply when a driver drive an old car it that’s show he will be driving slowly on the road due to the car performances. Infant, if the driver ride on a brand new Honda civic, idiot driver would want to have a pick on them. I don’t know why? Can you tell me why? We grow up as a Malaysian nothing will change our mind and perspective on the road.

Seeing’s believes, do you agree? Yup, I totally agree on this. This best friend of mine, his mom owns a car accessories shop somewhere in Puchong, KL. I never expect that the place is far deep in and yet the business is good. Yeah ~ going there not just only takes off all my woofer and speaker but I discover something.

One of his mom’s workers was driving an old car for as long as I can remember is an old Datsun. I was like where is he going riding that car…my friend Ah Hong would said “lets tail his car and we will know “. After turning out from the shop lot’s area, that guy started drifting along the round about in Puchong Perdana. Yup me n my friend saw the police car was there? Come’ on this is Malaysia. Which policeman would want to chase a guy who been drifting around the round about? Beside he is driving an old car; do you think he can afford to pay? Police will always think that will be a waste of time and petrol for chasing that type of driver. No point!

There are always the good points where we drive OLD car! Police wouldn’t stop you if you dress poor enough. For those, who want to drift with an old car? Please remember to check on your break pad, suspension, disc breaks and do make sure your tires are brand NEW or else you will starts to cry by changing the rims.
For a proper drift, 4 brand new tires will only last you the maximum of 15 minutes.

Think of the consequences before you drift !

Comments

Anonymous said…
drift drift shiok ma
Unknown said…
U should go ask the driver shiok ma....

Popular Posts