Sweet Memories are not For Sale


How many 16 months old baby would recognize a common car? It’s different for this little boy, in a day the might be 2-6 black Kenari passed by my house but he will just there and concentrate on his Barney.
Till I reaches home and parked my car 4 houses away. He will grab his shoe and screaming at the door. Getting himself, ready to go out for a ride.
He enjoy car rides, even just a short distance he will feel satisfied. He enjoys listen to Nickel back’s song and start humming the tune. So cute of him. I will do everything to keep him happy.
He left a lot of sad and happy memories in my car. He make me cried, he make me laugh. He loves my car. It’s hard to let go of him, it feel so hard when he is no longer by my side.

Memories meant to be kept and a little story meant to be tells when generations to come. They are not for sale.

****Joe Ree,I missed u so much. You mean to me alot. Tears kept flowing ever since you left. Its been 1 year.. I miss you
Key to open the door
Wearing something important before i go out

combing my hair so i look good!


ermmm


In the car..Ready for the ride




Comments

Popular Posts