-1993-Those were the days

This song been going in and out my mind for the past years, i couldn't be able to forget this particular song.
When I hit standard 1, i refused to go to school, it was so far away from home, if i would to escape i wouldn't be able to walk home in time before i get caught. So i have no choice but going to school every morning with this frustration mood . Until 1 day, i heard this song in the radio I was like, oh this song is awesome, i was wonder what is the name of the song. Unfortunately, before the song's end my dad will said, We are here...get down!. Grumpy me, will stepped down but the song kept continues played in my mind.
Until today it hit my mind as i turn on the radio while driving home from MC work day. This song was re-sing and it has the duet version, It is as good as the old's version. The song is so meaningful yet at this stage of time, I fully understand what does it mean.


Comments

Popular Posts