Giant Lizard On the Road

Arghh~~
How do you feel when you saw a huge monitor lizard crossing the road in front of you?
It was terrible on that day, I was late for work and i had to park my car far way deep inside the chicken farm in TPM. As i was walking toward my office ( Enterprise 4) and there is 1 GIANT Monitor Lizard was crossing the road as if his father's road. Wouldnt care of anyone. I was WHAT THE HELL? I was numb, no idea what I was thiinking, Yeah...i remembered, I screamt for help, but it seem the guard was even more terrified than I do.

After 1 Monitor Lizard Left....I thought it will be alright for me to walk, but i never Notice that there is another Giant Monitor Lizard hiding behind the Myvi, the moment they stare at you, you feel like peeing. Without any thinking and I believe I m still able to think, i ran all the way UP. then i asked the guard, why is there 2 of them>?


replied : abang and adik la ( both bros)

I was like. . . can somebody do something about those 2, or keep them in the zoo or museum.

Comments

Popular Posts