Baby K went to Genting



Hong-Jeffrey-Joel-Anson-ZF-Kimi-Me-Baby-Edison-Jeanette-Vzaii- Patrick- Patrick'sGF

It was unexpectedly that I eventually took Baby K up to Genting. Well the most exciting part was I am not the driver even going up time and coming back time.
There was 2 different drivers, Going up time was my hubby, who kept pushing the gear to the max in order the speed will not slow down like a turtle. There were 2 annoying cars was extremely stupid, driving in front of us. Yeah, BabyK managed to cut their throat all the way up. Honda City..Bye Bye la...BabyK is auto! Puikz.
Even BabyK was the last car but only 6-7 mins later than 1.3 Myvi Manual. Aiya Give face la!

It was fun as we went up to celebrate Jeanette's Birthday and ended up singing out loud in the middle of the car park. I guess we had freak out those spirits over there as well. Huh~


As I was half way going to be drunk ~ I told my Scandal Baobei to drove downhill. Oh Yeah! BabyK you did a good job all the way home. Going down hill, all I was expecting was the BREAKPAD to be finish. Well, BaoBei told me that " I hardly Press the Break". As I noticed as well, that he was playing hard with the gear. Up down Up down. Fantabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts