If I Know What Is Love, It Is Because of You

Those were the days, when life was great without responsibilities and worried. I do not see another side of the world.
All that I understood was ,my parent were too cruel to me as they always disapprove what I am trying to do.I often question myself, why am I not allow for many reaons?
Until the day i met you, you walked me thru this cruel journey and taught me that how wonderful my parents are.
I accepted the changes and adjusted my thinking, it came to a point that they were protecting me until the day they decided to let go the responsibilities and handed my blissful life/moment to you.
To me, life is like a mysterious journey but you makes me see how precious and pampered of me by my parents.
The feeling of hatred disappeared.The feeling of love came to a point I want them to be by my side every moment.
I make it a point that every family occasion are important to me.
Time is not allowing me, All that I can prove is to handle my life in an adult way. Make sure every decision I make will never lead me to a regret moment. And most important is to let them know that I found a man that can protect me like that they did and never hurt me in anyway.
And most important, he can afford to give me happiness that I wanted.



Dear Parents :

Do not worry, when I fall sick,
He is there for me,
To look after me.
Do not worry, when I am not happy,
He will be there
To cheer me up,
Do not worry about me,
When one day both of you not around,
He will be there to walk Me thru the Journey of my life.


Comments

Popular Posts