Black Mafia

A rim that I am deeply in love and deperately want is this Black Mafia. It is not only a rim but it is a piece of art. Dedication to VIP rim lover out there. It is only available in chop shop.

If you guys hunting for this piece of art, it is value for money.

Most importantly choose something that suit your car and the color of your car body.Not many color goes along with Chrome rims.Think wisely before purchasing 1 beautiful set for your wonderful car.


Ibought my set of Pegasus ExE rims at Sek.24 Shah Alam. And it is beautifully suit the body of myvi. The amount I paid truely satisfied my desire.


This beautiful set of art will be in my next hunting project list.

16" will probably cost RM 3000+.

Rims buyer! remember to check how many holes needed for your rims when you desire to purchase. Some comes with 5 holes and some with 4 holes.

Comments

Popular Posts