MYVI - GEAR BOX HOSE LEAK !

I am so depressed and sad for my car. Its less than a year old and I have to tow it back for this big problem.

It was a sunday afternoon, after fetching my aunt to buy her groceries, we head to TAMAN DESA for lunch. When hubby decided to move the car further up and he notice that the actractor  are on hot flames. Well, that freak us out as we have an old lady with us. We moved the car to the nearest workshop and that mechanic rectified that the gearbox hose went leaking. Yeah, that proves my car cannot be driven anymore.

It was on warranty of coz we not gonna pay a single cent for this new car. We called the Tow GUY...Mr. Tow guy was nice enough to help us out. As my car super lowered he had no choice to jack it up!

It was night mare for both of us.

After towed back to Perodua Service centre at Segambut. Yeah thats the only one with 24 hours guard.And it was Sunday. I only get back my car on Wednesday! Everyone asked me why took so long for them to replace the god damm hose.

First of all they gave me excueses such as : Sorry Need to order part.
Secondly :                                                Sorry, Today only one mechanic working. And it was MONDAY!


Finally got my car on Wednesday and they din even freaking clean my car as the stain all over the hood. Reach home as the oil stain drop on the actractor again, my car went Barbeque.


Comments

Popular Posts