Father of Fate

Well, I have a wonderful father who always tells me about politic since I was god knows how old. He told me how much I needed to know to defense myself.And how to myself. Once I remembered He told me that if one day, my husband mistreat me, he will shoot him to death. I carry his word till today. I was pampered by my hubby all the time.

A father who make his fortune at the late 20s,hold a very strong responsible as a truth father.Acted as fierce uncle to everyone.Making his children laugh almost everyday.Pampered his children with beautiful cars. What else do you need from this father. Do not expect much.

He is kind hearted, generous to children and homeless senior citizen. Once told us that charity begins at home.
Never look down on poor people.Treat them as who they are.They deserves more respect than any others.

With all these words. Yeah, I was well respect  by MAIDS! trust me..every family who has a maid.They love me. I do not know why.

My Dad teaching his cousins how to act like a ghost during Ghost festival Month

Comments

Popular Posts