Brush My Golden

After bathing my Giant Puppy..Its time for me to blow dry him and the last step is to brush him.

Bathing was a challenge as all Goldens they love water. Its hard for them stay still and shower them. Firm command is required in order for them to follow.

Blow dry was an extremely easy task as they will feel comfort and lazy after shower. Therefore, get them to stay in one place is good. Blow dry for my 11 months old puppy using low watt hair dryer took me about 1 hour and 48 mins.

Here comes the hard part :

As Golden they have double layers coat which mean you required a normal brush and a rake brush.
Rake Brush will emphasis on the second layer which mean those death fur can be eventually brush off using this special brush.We do not have to wait till the fur shed all over the house.



Using the Rake Brush itself took me 1 hour to settle 70% of his death fur. As he shed a lot at home especially in his sleeping territory.This brush was recommended by my groomer . Its really works. After brushing him. it shed lesser than any other day.


Comments

Popular Posts