Disgrace of University Hospital

9 AM plus -10 Oct 2011. I was send to University Hospital, Trauma and Emergency Unit as I was having panic attack and unable to breath normally. I was pushed into the ER room with wheel chair and Hubby handed over to them my medical card. They saw my frequent visit to the Psychiatric Department. They suddenly stopped the wheel chair and headed to ER open room.They asked me more than 5 times do I have Asthma? I nodded my head as I unable to speak. And they kept asking again and again. They do not know how to handle a patient who are unable to breath. They just push me and display me in front of others doctors. I was suffering with serious pain,I unable to grab anything but the guy beside me. I was pissed and lose control because of short breath and spinal back injured.
 That hospital staff decided to slapped me till I hit the ground , I was unconscious once I hit the ground, I cant barely walk after that, the pain on my spinal increase to the level where I cant bear it..I screamed for Pain but nobody bothers but keep looking at me. I was comfort by a wonderful nurse. People surrounded me wanted to attacked me again. I ran and they chased.They managed to take control of me, I screamt and said " MY BACK BONES HURT! " Nobody bothers to check.This incident happened and witness by patients ,doctor,nurses and guards.
 They tied me up on the bed and while I was pushing to ward 10. One of the staff was saying this to me " You Deserved to have this sickness". While the nurse pushes me to the ward, I requested for the doctor. She replied me as if I am phyco. And i told her that she is not sincere. She replied " YES, I am not "

Nobody even bother to check on me after that, if I die due to another panic attack. I do not know who to blame but the people in ER of University Hospital.

Do Malaysian deserve this kind of treatment in this hospital? Or they should upgrade their training of service. They dont even understand the meaning of Panic Attack. They just treated me as if I am fooling them around because I am on Lorazepam.

Patient was in pain and being slapped by hospital staff is what I get today from University Hospital.

Comments

Popular Posts