Hit and RUN

We head back to Seremban to visit grandma as she have minor stroke,we took Buddy along with us. As Buddy was doing his business right in front of the gate. This bastard child/ son of a bitch decided to speed in the housing area, unable to break nor stop at once. Not even emergency break! He hit on Buddy. The loud sound causes attention of my mother in law. I witnessed the incident on how he bang Buddy..It is so clear in my mind and so painful in my heart.Nevertheless, after he bang Buddy and he straight ran away. He knew it was his mistake to speed around in housing area. It happened in Taman Labu, Seremban. Approx 5PM. Red/ Maroon Kancil. First Generation Kancil with Square lamp.







I hope this will never happen to any other dogs in the world. The pain in us is so unbearable! I am sinking into depression mode. I am so sad. Its so sad.
We cant even bear the pain to watch the doctor to dis-infect his wound. But we have to stand by his side to support him.

Comments

Popular Posts