About MyPinkGarage


As many automotive writers, they wrote about the full specs of a car. Or the full review of the car.
But in this blog its a little bit different. I introduce what I had experienced before, what is happening right in front of my eye or even in my country, Malaysia.

Most importantly, I wanna to share my automotive points in female perspective. I want to tell the world that every countries has its unique way of modification and style of cars.  Even the nearest to my country will be Thailand, we share different concept of modification in cars.

I might be a female, but my knowledges in automotive is growing day by day. It's my passion and hobby.

I wanna share with every car lovers out there, this industry is growing and a lots of crazy fellows are trying their very best to modify to the fullest to reach out for satisfaction.

I have a team behind this blog : -A team of other 4 members whom, a professional Tuner in Sunway. A professional Photographer cum Video Producer who graduated from Automotive industry. A professional Engineer who always calculate all the torque and others for me. As well as my Automotive Editor Husband.

In another way, I do hope I can generate more female readers to understand why your husband / boyfriend spend so much of time and money into a moving vehicle. By understanding each other, you create more topics, try to share their hobby together as what I am going thru with my husband,our dream, our topics never ends. I believe every couple hoping their relationship and love will grow together with their passion and hobby.

With Love,
Yvonne Y. aka Lady Pink



Comments

Popular Posts