Malaysia - BMW CLub

Everybody knows that I will introduce things happening around me.

Guess What??? Someone invited to join their car club gathering while I dont drive any kind of their car. Its BMW CLub - Malaysia.

First of all,  I would like to say Thank You for inviting me to join your gathering, I dont think my myvi would be able to catch up the speed of all the monsters on highway. Unless, I go for engine transplant, I MIGHT have a chance.

In Malaysia, car club gathering aint about cars. Its about friendship, we share the same thing in life. And you never know they have someone who know cheaper deals in parts.Ahahahah...Greedy Me....

Old Bimmers, New Bimmers...View your kind of choice in this car club. Way to Go bros!

Some Pictures below are extracted from one of their members :

Sexy Piece of Sh#t

Stopping for Direction?

Highway Convoy

Old School - VIP baby!

Look at the tyres offset...Love It

Care for a drag race?

My Fav Kind of Old School

Hi Expensive!

Way to Go! Good Job!



Comments

Popular Posts