VIP - Junction Produce Concept in Me

Likewise, every auto show has it own category. But I had decided for the VIP Concept. Its not that I  am not into speed. I would rather enjoy the luxury and comfy while I am driving my car. Malaysia has the most terrible traffic ever.

I adapted this concept from Japan, its very famous car accessories called Junction Produce / Garson

Why not enjoy in your car rather than worrying people cutting into your lane and scratch your car. Afterall, I am in Kuala Lumpur.24 hours jam on the highway. Well to me, given a choice I want to be a silent killer as well.

VIP Concept with the Silent Killer engine.

Pictures below are my car before hitting to the auto show :

DAD - Vega Edition of Assist Grip

Curtains for Luxury Concept

Full Set Vega Series of Cushions and Tissue Box


Blink Blink Needed in VIP Concept

My Fav of all

Same Set of Series

My Dashboard Cover!

Extra Table for McDonald Time
My Fav Table of all times - All the way from Japan

17' Pegasus VIP Concept Rims












Comments

Popular Posts