Arrogant Student Faces his Vtec Opponent Today!



As I was doing my Edu Fair today in Ipoh...I met alot alot alot of students in this particular High Schools.

1 of this High School Student came over and started telling me how great he knows Vtec as I was promotiong Automotive Engineering. When I asked him which Vtec you are referring?  XSi, B16a,B18c,K20A,K24. He got stunned.

This credit goes to my bros who educated me on Vtec. Then I started telling him more and more in depth about VTec and he started asking me, if I ever study in your college, will you tell me more about Vtec? Of Course, I told him.

I got him so interested talking about automotive and he is highly interested in my college as well. I do hope one day, this guy will attend his class here. And I will tell him about baby Turbo to Monster Turbo.

Drove 500 kph today to meet these fun students. Worth It!


Comments

Popular Posts