Driver's Fingers Got Bitten by Pussy

I got pissed off by majority drivers on the road. Whenever, I stopped at a T junction. Retard driver will never indicate if they are turning. When you about to turn, there goes all the !@$#%$&^&^%$#@@ words. I was like, " dude, your finger went crocked?". You didnt even indicate if you are turning or what.

And some even worst, they kept their indicator on, when you expect to take the turn, they went straight and hit your car.

So whos fault ? They kept arguing its not their fault as they do not know the indicator is indicating a left turn. This is Malaysian's mentality. " Its not my problem, you came out of the junction and you bang me, I was going straight" But they didnt realized that their indicating a Left turn. 

Idiot Driver in Green does not know how to use an indicator. Causes Red Arrows got to wait for no reasons.

Comments

Popular Posts