Fark The Biggest Parking Lot

Does your town have the biggest parking lot and its free for all drivers?

Yeah, in Malaysia we do have 1. Extreamly big and long. Starting from Shah Alam heading to Kuala Lumpur City area.

I am talking about the worst jam ever in Malaysia on our beloved Highway. I been to US and other places. I hardly see any traffic issue on their Highway or Freeway. But its happening in my country.

Counting 10 years back, I remembered, I headed to school around 7am and the traffic was fine. I can still have my breakfast with my dad before assemble started.Less cars, 60% empty road,dad still able to get ticket for speeding. ( imagine on that speed in the morning traffic )

Right now, if I leave home after 7 in the morning, definitely no breakfast, deduction of salary and all will kicks in. The traffic is getting worst day by day. Even as early as 6am, drivers are ready stuck at housing area junction for 20mins before they can hit right to the highway for work.

                      Welcome to our biggest Parking Lot
Free your gear and pull your hand brake.  

Heading to town center direction

Heading back to housing area direction

Comments

Popular Posts