My Dream in Automotive

When I was in high school. I always do my best so that I hope that I can enter the Automotive College. I wanted to be A Car Designer. But the fees was way too high. I had no choice but to give up the hope.

Once my bro told me, Girl, Get into any major and get ur ass off the real work and liaise back with automotive.So I entered Mass Communication.

As time goes by, I realize...I am in love with Rally. I want to be a Rally Racer.  Getting the Rally license might require me to go thru hell.

I thought about it, if I have the license but HOW the Hell Am I suppose to get a Rally Car? " I am Broke"

It aint Cheap! The Hard work, The Tuning...and I am only 5ft. sharp. Can I really step on the clutch with Full Bucket seat?

Here's the video below: if anyone wanted to know more about Rally Racing.


Comments

Popular Posts