My WORKPLACE is a GARAGE!

Hey All around da world!

I know I missed a day of blogging, I was so busy with my new job!

I recently got hiredb in DeSpark Automotive College as Marketing fella ( The Brain ). The moment I stepped into my workstation aint Fun, and by then..When my dear colleague showed me the GARAGE. WRX! BMW! MERZ! All these cars are the newest generation and they are the cars for students to do their practical study.Touch it, Rub it, Rip it, Tear it, Dyno it...etc etc.

Imagine how cool you get to rip off the whole entire WRX when you are only at the Student STAGE! AWESOME!

A Ferrari is there for student to learn about DYNO on Supercars! They offer Ferrari Courses on SuperCars Technology to students as well. MAN! This is one hell of the grand Automotive College.Not to mention HYBRID Engine as well! Those students will one day graduates as Automotive Engineer. WoW. Its just my 2nd day of work and finally I got to know not many college offer Automotive Engineering.

Marry one of the automotive engineers and they produce a mind blasting engine in time to come.Hahahah....

This place is like Heaven for me. I aint sure about you but definitely. I love it.

During the Edu Fair

Just Right behind my Office...1 min walk to see all of them.I mean the cars not the boys

Too New to know they are student or whoever. Yes Its in the College, this Red Chilli

During the Edu Fair

My Office!



Comments

Popular Posts