Thank You Herman Y.

A special dedication and gratitude to my younger bro, whom often brings me different perspective in life.

There might be words or no words to express how I feel in him. We might not be as close as other siblings but automotive conversation brings us closer than ever.

Riding beside him,allow me to developed  a lot of memories and stories to tell everyone.No matter how dangerous and how fast. He gave me the confident to sleep soundly drifting downhill. And yet, One corner, my arm accidently hit his's balls. Oopppss.

Thank You for giving such bittersweet memories with all your rides. Dearly missed VTEC. I believe you feel so.

Thank You again for being there for me whenever my car broke down. You are the certified Motorsport Engineer in this field.


8820 vs 8820

His Pride, His Ride

Your Innovation comes with Creation

You once featured in Magazine, that really makes me proud.


My dearly VTEC

VTEC on track!
This is how our Brother - Sisterhood grow stronger,
 we share the same passion in automotive

Comments

Popular Posts