The Attraction of Female Automotive Speaker!

Yeah....I left town around 5 am this morning, it was a very crazy drive down to Sekinchan, about 150 km away from town. Guess what.? I took the WRONG TURNING....instead of going on highway. I ended up on the old road...way much fun, without street lights and curvy roads. Too bad I was give my workmate, couldnt drive as much as I wanted to Touge in those roads.

We reached there around 730am, we missed the sunrise! Dammit! But nevermind, once I reached there, I was like..OMG. This is a very beautiful village. Undiscovered Village of Beauty.

And then, I started setting up my booth, most colleges in Malaysia had already arrived. And the event started very late. I was like.Duhh!! Hot...Cant Smoke, Its a school!

When students started visiting our booth..Oh god! Its fun when i look into their eyes when a Female trying to explain every single part deep down inside the engine, and all sort different types of engines to them.

It was a very fun trip.

grap this pic from google...just show everyone how beautiful is Sekinchan

My booth was on the RIGHT side..Earlier I was explain bout Engines, Workmate have to switch another batch to Left side, while waiting for me to finish. Then I get to explain again on ENGINES. * I was the camera girl *

Hi Students! Here I come..After this Picture, I started Explaining again bout Automotive/ Engines/ Career Path.


My Fans....right after my talk

Comments

Popular Posts