Priceless Moment of Friendship



I remembered, when I newly installed the bombastic sound system in my car during year 2005. I was so crazy blasting the music so loud.

This song developed a priceless friendship in my car. I remembered Daniyal, got me so crazy about this song..I started blasting this dragon song when Daniyal, Daxter, Jon and Nishaan were in the car. Where we went? Yeah Ajimal For the Nasi Lemak Panas in Sri Petaling.

All of us started singing, shaking, dancing in a small tiny K-Car. Whenever I stopped at the traffic light, we gained hell lotsa attention. We couldnt careless what other people think of us, simply because we were enjoying ourselves.

We had grew up, but this memories reminds in me. Thank You for this Priceless Moment of Friendship.



Blasting your sound system with a bunch of best friends 
is way better than in Auto Show.

Comments

Popular Posts