Event : Art of Speed

Guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going all out again for event coverage this time around.
What is happening in Malaysia on this coming Hot Weekend is the ART OF SPEED event in Citta Mall, Ara Damansara.

I met this cool girl by the name Karen and she was promoting this Event around my office area. I find it awesome because it’s been awhile I retired from attending Autoshow, participating in Autoshow.
And this time, although I am not participating but I am attending as a blogger. More coverage on this particular event only for my readers from all around the world.

Too bad!  They do not have Blogger pass. Since I am the only female Automotive Voice down in KL! Arghh! Nevermind.

Probably I am heading there as Mypinkgarage blogger and also AutoProfilez ‘s Ambassador.


Cool Huh?





Comments

Popular Posts