Rebuild Your Toy - RX 7 - The Beast !






It was an unexpected gathering invitation by Rotary Club down in KL. It was awesome! I get to see lotsa Rotors over there and guess what, NO FC! 

First of all, the pictures below will be a big creadit to my lovely brother, Azwan! The first time we met, he was driving a VR4 and now Rotary baby! 

Some will probably think I am a crazy freak, why would one so crazy over an old car with 1.3CC engine. 
Well to RX-7 is not the case! In come countries, they are banned from entering into any circuit to compete, because of the killer engine. 

The video below was a test drive along with my personal driver - Herman (my brother ). I suspected the clutch wasn't that nice as it changes gear, the power losses at once. But overall, this is a Beast! I love the tyres burning smell. It was so high~

This little Beast we tested has a little over weight issue, and due to that, the performance is abit laggy. The total changed from a typical yellow RX7 to a Beasty Veilside bodykit. Totally underground, totally unrecognized and extremely sexy! And those offset rims are crazy - Track use 18"/ Road use 20".

Rotary Engine, you sounded so sexy when the power kicks in.

Credit to all Rotary Drivers  - Kudos -!







Comments

Popular Posts