Chop into the Shop

Sometimes I find it fun shopping in a chop shop. Eventually, I ll go broke each time I stepped in.

For most drivers out there, I know secondhand items might not sound as promising as a brand new one.

Take a bet on it,  I have most secondhand items running real good compare to brand new.

Bought my brake pads from chop shop 90 % new, original Daihatsu from Jp.. as I tried it,  no problem better than brand new taiwan made. It even last longer than a brand new.
So,  not all secondhand items are bad.

For instant,  my reverse sensor that speaks japanese. I got it in a chop shop and I find it unique because my car speaks!  !  No other brand new reverse sensor that speak.

The best part is. . Some parts can be pre- order, thou its secondhand. 

Shopping in chopshop is way much fun than a mall. It a 1 stop shop for your car.

In KL...you may find numbers of chop shops from Segambut all the way to Kepong then half of Selayang. .nevertheless Subang as well.

Recently, visited a new chop shop own by a friend of mine in Segambut called Fukui...its new but you can pre order any item you want.

Eyeing on you baby monster 1.5 in my myvi.

Comments

Popular Posts