Coventry University - Your World of Automotive School

People often mistaken my main job. Because I mention too much about automotive, my conversation revolve around engineering.

Basically, I am a full time Education Advisor, freetime mechanic,partime blogger.  So do my company knows I am half expert on Automotive Engineering so I will do all the counselling for all the Engineering and Mass Communication 's Students.

For UK, definitely I would recommend Coventry University.They are the most prestigious University for Automotive and transport design school.Students are given full support in their research programs. 

Classic Auto Show right in front of the Uni

Transport Design Faculty Presentation

Auto SHow

Motorsport Engineering School Build this car for up coming race

Your Class room

Students giving Presentation

Student's car featured in TOP GEAR~~ Wohooo

Right in front of the School of Eng

Former President of FORD, giving talk in Coventry Uni

Coventry Team of Race

Entrance of the University

Automotive Talk Again~

Another presentation




Comments

Popular Posts