Magazine of Your Choice

  
I personally like the name of this particular magazine - OPTION -. Its actually symbolize a signification meaning to me. I remembered, when I was way younger, my elder bro used to drive EVO  IV. I was so eager to learn more about that monster. My source of choice will be magazine :- easy and cheap. Back then, I was so frustrated with Option Mag. Because everything was in Japanese. I couldn't understand a single thing!

Running a magazine ain't easy, moreover, you  have to come up with the best name to go along in the in market.
I really fallen for the name Option. When I flipped open the magazines, it provides Option/Choices to readers to kill their brain cells on how they want to modify their vehicle.  Specialization on modification. All you ever dream off is in 1 magazine itself. 

I personally as a blogger, I don't go blogging on standard cars. No point, because it has been written by any writers since it launches. Nothing special to write about. For readers, I believe some of you out there might be looking for the right answers/review/comments on how you can modify your little baby.
Modification is not about how fast your car can be. Modification means modify to suits a driver's driving style and safety purposes.

Well, Issue 10 is already out in the market. Go grab yourself 1 copy today!


My Little issue 10
The Content
I personally love this article - it means a lot to me :)

Comments

Popular Posts