Forcing myself to Understand


Before I started this job, I dont really bother on how people think about me. Especially my dressing, my appearance, my hair, my nails and about me.

Because to me, as long as I am comfortable, I able to present what I am good at. I couldn't careless. Ever since I started this job. I had numbers of complaints about my dressing! I had no choice, but to invest in something I have no interest in. 

I put the effort to pain my nails weekly, to buy accessories to match my clothing, to upgrade my sense of fashion. For GOD SAKE! I ONLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY CAR LOOK GOOD!

So in term of applying expensive accessories into my car, I tried to buy something for myself. But, after getting it. I felt so bad about it. I dont like it. I have no choice. I keep telling myself, getting a thousand over dollar handbag does not allow me to show. Its not that I wanted to show off, I felt like its not worth it. At least I buy a RM 800 Dustbin from DAD,JP and I able to show it on each AutoShow.

I , sometimes dont understand how female can spend so much on their accessories,handbag,shoes,clothes and hair.

Those amount of money I can buy a good suspension,rims,sound systems and decor.

Comments

Popular Posts