Gentle Insertion for Hyundai Matrix

Last week, I took my brother's Matrix out to grab some stuff in the mall. I felt that , the car is so high up. Yes,all these while I been hopping into the lowered Myvi and of course Matrix is good in view.

Once done with what I wanted to do in the mall. Heading back to the car and guess what??? I CANT EVEN FARKING TURN THE KEY. If I am unable to start, I know what the problems gonna be like. But, I cant even turn it at all. 

I called up my bestie who is working in the mall, told him to drop by and I needed his huge help. Eventually, he got the car started.How amazingly, I look at this old,fat korean car and noticed I have to gentle. 

Once again! Thank you so much Hong for saving my life or else I will die of heat stroke!

Basically for this old car, "When you insert into the hole, You gotta be Gentle"


Comments

Popular Posts