Work + Fun


My job requires me to travel more than any other jobs in the world. As an University Representative. I am expecting to travel from state to state for counselling and recruitment. Its a very hardcore job. But its fun! I love to talk, I love to share my experience with everyone. That is why, this job suits me real good! 

Started off with telling every students on how much I regretted that I did not get the chance to study what I wanted badly. But nevertheless, I turned out good!

Never in my life, I met so many people from so many different countries at one point.
People from UK, Australia,Canada,China,Korea and what else? They are my working partners! 

You guys rock my world ! And I am happy to share with all of you, I am also a blogger!

Travel & Work 

Comments

Popular Posts