Is Automotive a Bad Industry?

I had come across many students and parents everyday. Whenever the child said they wanted to do Automotive Engineering. Their parents would be the first to say NO.

I personally believe this industry is not that bad. Is just that the parents getting the wrong idea on theirs child future and career perspective.

Dear Parents, if your child has the interest and passion in this line. It’s a good thing. Rather than, force your child into another stream where they don’t belong or don’t fit it at all.

One of my bestie who graduated from RMIT,Austrlia in automotive engineering. He had a good job, he experienced so many different angles in 1 industry. Due to his passion and interest, generating ideas to the company would be benefits.

2 become 1 ! They understand each other!They talk to each other!
Company would see the passion in you and your value increases. Wouldn’t that be a good thing in life to achieve? Your child would happily go to work everyday without complaining or changing job. Or would you like to see your child changing job every 3 months, just to fit in to the right company and the right industry?

My husband would go all out for his passion and interest. I am so happy that he finally found a world of his own. Our conversation hasn’t stopped. He found a job in one of the Automotive Media stream – Option Malaysia Magazine. I never seen such passion falls into his job. He might come from a different background in his education line. But he definitely, falls in love with his current job.

He is a writer/editor. I never have seen him happily rushing every article, without bragging on how much he has to write. Every event he attended, he will happily writing up his cover story. He blooms so much in this industry. Its automotive, his passion. His interest!

A writer who has the hands on experience in automotive provides much greater articles


Even have the ideas on how much he want to achieve in other streams to help up on his current job. Your choice on getting additional licenses, I will fully support.

Like wise, my little brother who graduated in Motor sport Engineering. His current job will not bring him excitement or happiness. I strongly believe, he belongs to the world of torque, speed, tires burning smells and never ending modification.

His Glory, My Pride - His Interest, My Story
I might not be coming from the automotive background, I always wanted to be, I had once told my dad “sent me to Germany Japan, I belong to the automotive world”. Its not the matter my parents stopping me. It’s because I am a girl. Moreover, its not cheap to study Automotive in Germany or Japan.

I am happy that I have this blog, I can blog about automotive in a female perspective. I write about what I think female needs to know. As well as, some dudes out there! If you into something. Go all out!


I admit, I regretted for not studying in the world I prefer. But, started this blog brings me a different angle in automotive.

Comments

Popular Posts