Screw It Hard Baby


My spec of Myvi is actually they called it SE2 - Special Edition 2nd Generation. It comes with spoiler,full skirting and so called nicer interior.

All these while I was amazed because most of my cars had complete skirting and spoiler. Ever since, I lowered my lil 8820, certain problems kicks in. I was terribly annoyed with it.

One of the famous problem, my bumper about to fall apart whenever I go over a bum. Nevertheless, how much I snake it over a bum, I can still hear the bumper scratching ground sound. Of course, my heart sank! Most of the time, I would rather take a bigger de tour to avoid the bums rather than Bakaaabooommm!


One after another problem, my side skirts is falling apart! Cars nowadays runs on CLIPS! Means they uses clips to join every other part. Means once my clips snapped, there goes the fallen piece. So the worst case of my side skirt, its STICK on! It is still a good condition, no point for me rip off and  restick it again because I will destroy the whole part. So, I had this guy to SCREW it in for me. 

Thou, it looks UGLY. But, it hold together than me sticking it again. 

I get him to screwed it in the middle as well.
You can clearly see, some paints actually came off from the lowered part of my bumper. Yes! The effect of going over a bum and it scratches the ground terribly.
And I also bought the metal bumper clip (from AutoBacs) that holds my bumper and my fender together. 

Comments

Popular Posts