LSF Autowork


I bet, nobody knows how much I love hanging around in a Workshop, especially those with tuning, engine transplant and others.

I have not come back to this workshop, ever since my brother had quit his job here. But this time around, I was happy. 


I often called this workshop owner " Hakka Lao" It meansChinese Dialects. . He is a cool boss. Whenever, I am at his shop. I often mistaken myself as his staff or rather the shop is mine. I am so comfortable at this place. Most importantly, he willing to teach me things I do not know. 


This time around, he installed the Dyno Jet at this place. Unfortunately its the 2WD Dyno Jet. He charges a fair price, or rather one of the cheapest in Sunway. He might not be one of the best/top tuner, but he can tune almost every cars.

Trust me, he never sees me as a girl. He sees me as a shemale. A rare breed women who always ask him tuning questions till he go crazy.

They are located at : 




It often happened that his shop is cramp up with all monster rides.

I love Engine Transplant

Yes, He is the boss! Isnt he cute?

I was lucky that day, Dyno in the midst 

Comments

Popular Posts