A Song for Idiotic Drivers

Trust me! Nowadays, there are so many ways to curse someone till the extent of globalisation. The power of vlog, facebook, blog, youtube = NET. This is one awesome thing that we can share their SHAME to everyone, everywhere = worldwide. I would personally think that, sharing people’s mistake is bad. But, it’s not bad at all if that someone do not realize their mistake.


Lately I had come across this AWESOME-NESS video in Youtube. This group actually sang out the voices of all pissed drivers out there.  I am deeply in love with this song called “ MOVE LAH “. I was wondering if I could non-stop blasting this song during AUTOSHOW, and how many of them would even pay attention to the lyrics.


There are many NOOB drivers out there have not realize how bad traffic they can creates. Typically, for those drivers/owners out there, if you think you are so afraid people bang your million dollar car. PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE. I always said this to myself “I trust my driving skills, my cornering skills but I NEVER TRUST THE CAR IN FRONT OF ME”.


For no reason, they tend to hit on the brake! WHEN THERE IS NO CAR IN FRONT OF THEM? If, my dad owns a brake pad company, I will definitely jack up the price of every brake pad! Screw You! Why on earth, do you hit on the brake when there is no car? Maybe the driver saw something, where others cannot see at all.


If one driving so slowly, I have the control of over taking the car. But one tend to do stupid things for no reason, I really cannot accept the fact that “You are stupid”.

Stupidities:
  • Hitting the Brake when there is no vehicle in front of them.
  • Full throttle during straight road, while corner, YOU LITEERALLY BRAKE! Ball-less
  • High horsepower car tend to drive slower than a KANCIL 660cc.
  • Having your signal on when you are going STRAIGHT.

For those Glamorous Slow Drivers out there : Here's the video for you! 

This will be a special dedication to ALL of you from PISSED DRIVERS LIKE US






Comments

Popular Posts