[BMB] Bang My Butt

Chinese often believe in Feng Shui, as well as other mythology referring to positive aura around a person.I personally believe in Calculation of Feng Shui effects on our lives.

Why did I started off my topic as [BMB]? 

This friend of mine, practically younger than me by 10 years. He got this lovely VW which was so loud and noticeable on the road. Every now and then, I often see him posting on his Facebook saying that " His's Polo got kissed by another vehicle". It is quite often!

I dont doubt on his driving skills or braking skills. I rather called it  - Self Wanted -. BMB is his car plate. To me, it means Bang My Butt.......so...I and think this BMB gonna follow him for quite sometimes. Therefore,I really wish no more Ass banging on his Red Cherry Polo. 

Chinese believe deeply in Feng Shui, some drivers even willingly purchase on thousand of dollars for the sake of GOOD NUMBERS.  It can also represented LUCK, WEALTH and others.

For example, my dad believe in 1313, which added up to a single digit of 8. For Chinese, 8 means [Wealth]. No doubt, this particular number plate has been bringing fortune of happiness to my dad. Daddy been keeping this number plate for more than 40 years. 

Believe it or not is one's choice. Personally, I understand my car, I speaks with my car. Therefore, I am the Feng Shui Master for my car.

BMB - be good to Jack, :your owner. Its not nessasarily means Bang My Butt... 


                        it can also means Beat My Beast








Comments

Popular Posts