We Refer - Speed - as Siblings' Bonding Word

Aye Aye ! 

The title absolutely correct!

Once a sister, forever a sister. Whatever happens on the road, stay on the road! My mom often asked me, " why is your brother loves going up the mountain every night"? It is a question that is very hard to answer. Practically my mom, she is a car idiot! Its very difficult to explain to her how we both enjoyed the excitement during our Touge session. 

Unable to to scare the shit out of my mom. We decided to tell mom " Starbucks, up the hill taste better ". Yes, and mom thinks we both are crazy.

It was First day of Chinese New Year. We both have something in common " we hate answering stupid questions from relatives" but its too rude to ignore them. I was going crazy because I was lack of nicotine for almost 3 hours. Desperate for a smoke, therefore I handed my brother his's GSR key.

I though of taking a slow drive, enjoy the hot tropical sunny sweat Chinese New Year Afternoon drive. But, suddenly something stomped my brother's foot. The EMPTY Highway of Kuala Lumpur ! 

No hardness and  rev all the way to 5000 and yes the sound of blow off. Beautiful GSR. 

You serve your master well [KAN]



I love where the needle facing

Its the year of HORSE

Selfie !



Hmmm...



Comments

Popular Posts