When Your Dream Being Fulfill

I have a very exciting job. Not only sitting in the office, meeting people, attending public exhibition but I get to travel to almost everywhere in the world to visit Engineering University.

At day, I am an Education Advisor. I counsel students who wish to study abroad. This job means a lot to me. As a blogger, I love to share my experiences, my stories and my life.

I work in an organization where my boss absolutely understands my strength and abilities. Therefore, I don’t have to say much. All I need to do is to enhance my abilities. My effort paid off.

My trip this round was remarkable. Something I didn't expect. I was like a full surprise from my boss.

I attended a University where I always dream to study there for Engineering. It was RMIT,Australia.

I always thought that, once I hit into the working world means that’s the end of my University life. I will never stand a chance to walk into other Universities to compare and to compete in every Engineering Projects.
I was wrong!

RMIT gave me another view of what I want to do in my future. I get to share my moments with all my readers. If any of you have not been into the Engineering Campus in Bundoora. It’s beautiful!

I got over excited and Head of Engineering had to stop my excitement and he was surprise with my knowledge’s in Automotive.

It’s never too late to persuade your dream, but in reality, all we need is to sort out an alternative to walk toward it.


I am looking forward to visit other Engineering Universities~~~! Hope I get to meet some of my readers too if I happen to drop by Australia again.

















Comments

Popular Posts