Building Dreams



Life is short! Do what you like, never regret and be proud.

I often tell my student that. Dream and Imagine where you want to be in 5 years’ time. That is the starting of every career. I remembered, I always tell my students that. I am not a Motorsport Engineer but I always wish that someday I could work in the Automotive/Motorsports Industries.

Unfortunately, graduated in Mass Communication. It seems like this education title unable to bring me one step closer into the industry I wanted. This is one of the reason why I started blogging. I wish one day, people will appreciate my passion in automotive and take me in. Far to believe, I am still waiting for this opportunity.

I work so hard to sneak myself into event, auto shows as much as possible. The tags I collected throughout the years are hard work.


Life is unpredictable, we unable to foreseen what’s coming. Every day, I am trying so hard, not because I wanted to be a famous blogger. But, I wanted people to notice my talent my passion and my enthusiastic in Automotive.

Comments

Popular Posts