Life is Fair



Do you know why?, When God give you a talent, then you will have something else to be taken away. 
That is why no one is perfect.

Hyundai might not be perfect, but I am deeply in love with Veloster. It keeps going on and on in my mind. I am not perfect to own one.

There is someone told me :-  lil girl, if you feel he fills your empty space in your life, go for it. Don’t Regret.

I believe, I have no fate with Veloster. When I think of those moment, I saw you. I will remember those moment till I die.

When you want something, You have to give up on something. 

You have talent, but you are no beauty,
You are beauty, and yet you are heartless.

Those racer out there, be blissful that you are given a chance to take charge your life into something you want.

The Race is Yours, Nothing Else Matter.


Thank You for such beautiful moments. 




Comments

Popular Posts