Dreaming of You

Imagine me without you.

Yes, indeed it feels painful at times. As worried had become a daily habit. As I move on, I see you in my dreams.

I don’t know about you, but I have been dreaming about you most of the nights. They are very vivid, realistic and always in colours. I can feel or touch you at times. I can sense energy, see you, hear you, smell you and even think of you. For me, Dreams are as real as normal life. Sometimes even more. I never see you in person or from a different perspective. It is all the time ME – in person.

Through my eyes, my dreams of you are most of time also fairly complex, composed of several scenarios with fluent transitions between us. Almost every night they involve different people and sometimes even certain beings.
In most cases, I have never met them before in real life. In fact, I think it would be impossible. You are from a certain perspective stranger but at the same time you feel so natural and familiar into the dream world.
You don’t have to be afraid of me going away. 

Do you know, when you caught me, I was falling, and you lifted me back on my feet. I believe, someone out that will do the same to you.

I though my hope and dreams had shattered. But , you came into my dreams almost every night. 



Comments

Popular Posts