Officially, I am in Automotive Industry

Started my new job recently as an Automotive Business Analyst. As you know, I always wanted to be in the automotive industry. And now, I grabbed this opportunity real tight. Loving my current job.

Didn’t know what was sealant does in automotive industry. Now, I got the whole big picture of what it does. Working here, I am monitoring 2 departments. Its definitely fun! A cool team that often drive me upside down. Management who often give me great guidance in Automotive Industry.

Deeper impact in life I guess.

Placed in a standalone department. Solo job all the way to assist 2 departments. Never feel so proud of myself before. I am so eager to tell everyone. HEY!!!!! I am in automotive industry.

Well, today met up with Malaysia 3M Automotive Dept.’s Representative. Guess what? They didn’t expect my company hired an Automotive Blogger as an Analyst. I guess my existence brings a big impact as I step out of the office.


Life definitely turns much better. I get to decorate my desk with all the automotive items! I get to speak myself in meeting about automotive. PRESENT’s analytical, FUTURE analytical….. Loving my job!





Comments

Popular Posts