Mean Machines Auto Show 2014

Malaysia can be extreme hot due to the weather. But nothing hotter than these bunch of hot chicks during Mean Machines Auto Show.

I received a warm welcome from one of the official Media for this Auto Show. As I was helping out to promote their magazines.




I am no beauty to stand among all Mean Machines  Beauty Queens. But I have something so difference yet amazing where everyone would love to talk to me.

I am a Motoring Blogger, my conversation inclusive of Modification, Aerodynamics, Sound Systems, Performance Parts and etc etc. 

Having a voluptuous body makes me no way close to the attention of the cameras. This is something that not gonna pull my spirit down in the world of motoring. I might no have beauty, but I am a rare breed of female where I am desperate for Motorsport performance and dying to be on the circuit.




I might not be famous enough to get all the attention. But I am famous for being a Touge Princess in waking up every mountains during night.

I was once a participant in Auto show. Been there, done that. What else can I ask for more? Being a blogger can enhance every corner of motoring in my life.

Leaving the autoshow with a big smile, yet to learn everyday with new technologies can bring a big impact into every cars of daily use.
Me and Mindy ( Sales Manager of a Local Publication - Option Malaysia and Euro Tuner Magazines. 
Me and Mags


Heres the Flash back of previous year Mean Machines Auto Show

Year 2012 and 2013 Mean Machinese Auto Show at Juru Auto City





For more Pictures and update on the event , do check out their facebook page :

Comments

Popular Posts