Rainbow Magic on Your Ride

Have you ever wonder, how can you change every part of your car's colors according to your mood? 

Well, my car just did it.

My car was given a brand new look by having a change of colors. The best part of it was, I am able to peel it off and re-spray any colors of my choice depending on occasions and mood. Cool huh?

Visit their Facebook page for more info on this products https://www.facebook.com/autosynmarket


 Radical Spray Film can be sprayed onto glass or plastic without affecting the optical clarity. This is a real breakthrough in paint technology. It not only protects the glass or plastic surface but also to create a new look.
Unlike other oil based spray film, Radical Spray Film will not oxide easy and will not effect the base surface.
Radical Spray Film can be configured to offer various types of finishes such as matt, gloss or pearl effect.
The finished product can be lightly polished and waxed for improved gloss effect.


The Moment I saw Whitey, I was like OMG! What Happen? Eventually, it looks damm cool on it. Thank to Automotive Synergy Marketplace for this products.

They never forget, my car has fog lamps too. Pink is never my choice of colour, despite the name of this blog. But it turns on very outstanding on the street.

Thank You Guys for making my car look cool and pretty! 

Comments

Popular Posts