How to be Happy with Your Car

Being thankful for what I have is a good way to stay positive. Unfortunately, not all people can afford a fancy, sporty, or exotic car. It isn't always easy to be content with my humble or merely average car. Follow me through and let me show you how to be happy with the car you have now.

Think about what your car does for you. Does it get you to work, school, and other events on time? Be glad that you have a car. Back when there were no cars, you would have had to travel by horse or on foot. Some people cannot afford a car at all. 

Look at your car's exterior. Do the doors open properly? Does the car have all four wheels? Learn to accept the way you car looks on the outside. Don't be too concerned about what others think of the car. If you are standing on my shoes, I will appreciate cars like E30, KE 70 or even 240. Those might be old but when it comes to performance. It can even lose to most updated technology cars on the road.

A 20 Years old ride. It does not have Air Con but I am feeling Proud of it. Because it was a Touge Killer Machine.

Now look at the interior. Do the windows open? Does the car have air conditioning or heating up constantly? What about a radio? Think of all the positives about your car. I used to ride in a 20 years old Honda EG 6. Where the air con do not function at all, back seat was practically ripped off. I was in that car, feeling extremely proud. Because it is a rare in good condition and it keeps moving.

Think about what having a fancy, fast, sporty, or exotic car would do for you. People won't like you for your car. In fact, instead of admiring your car, it would probably just make them jealous. What good would that do?

Think about the downsides of owning a nice car. If you got a dent or a burn hole, it would be a big deal. With a beater, it does not matter

Customize your car. It does not have to be expensive. There are also some inexpensive things you can buy at most auto shops such as seat covers or some other things for car decorations.







Name your car. Talk to him or her when he or she acts up.Random names such as "Silly”, are good as well as names that identify funny things about your car such as "Rusty". Definitely, I name my car. Its Whitey. It resemble the colour of my car. It does come in a Chinese name as well. I called it  “ Xiao Bai” – Little Whitey.


Go on a road trip with your friends. Memories will help you appreciate your car better.If you ever wanna know the memories I HAD! Stay tune! It gonna be one hell of the funniest memories ever.

Popular Posts