The Forest Escape Bear - Subaru Forester

It’s the 4th generation of the Subaru Forester and I believe it is one of the most attractive choice in the market today. Available in several naturally aspirated (2.0i-L) and turbocharged - (2.0XT ) lower grades, each with standard all-wheel drive (AWD), this compact 5-passenger SUV complements a new sense of style and touch.






















Obviously, I truly fall in love with this car because it is a Subaru. It is famous for its capability, reliability, practicality and longevity, but this new Forester now delivers even more comfortable. Not to mention the added benefit of standard fuel-efficient all-wheel drive and does it at an outstanding price point.







Driving the Forester

It gave me the feeling of wanting to accelerate more on the pedal, because of it strong structure, wider dimension, longer wheelbase and a very strong and steady returned suspension. The most exciting part will be the electrically-boosted power steering, it gave a very good feedback while the revamped chassis does an admirable job of keeping body roll in check under hard cornering.





Besides on all that, the electronic adjustable seats are so convenient for most shorty like me. I have no problem with looking out the screen and doubt on my estimation. It gave me a strong confident on side parking as I mention, the wheelbase are longer. Side parking aren’t a problem anymore.

Favourite Features

SPACIOUS!

The moment I saw this car, it gave me the feeling it’s huge from the outside. Aren’t sure how spacious can it be from the inside?.. Anyhow, the moment I popped myself in, I notice that, with my plus size. I CAN EVEN WALK INSIDE THE CAR.



Yes, it is so spacious until the extend, I told myself….”Lets do it in the car”.  I tried sitting at the passenger side, with a slide turn of my head I can clearly view the backseat. Which mean, it is going to be very convenient for those who have kids on the back seat. 


My IMAGINARY KID



Apart from the back seat, I tried to stuff so many things at once on the boot. It was awesome! By using props at home. Practically, for female who often worried that they have no shopping space in their car. Let me tell you how many things you can stuff into the boot of this Forester.

  • ·         1 Bulky Fold-able Stroller
  • ·         1 Plus Size Female (Size 16)!
  • ·         1 Full load basketball bag
  • ·         1 Large Camera bag
  • ·         1 Laptop Bag
  • ·         Approximately 16 Standard size Shopping paper bags.  
  • ·         1 Red Stool



Hi! I am Ted!  - I was Hired to Post with this Forester.



Under the Hood

Forester 2.0XT models get a new turbocharged, direct-injected engine derived from the flat-4 used in the Subaru BRZ. It develops 250 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque, way up from the 225/226 output figures in the 2.0-liter turbo used in the 2013 Forester. 



The sole transmission for the turbocharged engine is a new High-Torque Lineartronic CVT with multi-mode SI-Drive. All versions of the 2014 Forester boast significant fuel-economy gains over 2013 models and have a 1,500-pound tow rating.


So what do you think about the Forester now? A good choice to go ahead with the reasonable price at RM 175,689.80 with a fully imported spec.

z
GTR Was Behind Me

Convenient Sunroof for Photographer


Hello Wind!

Popular Posts