Choices in Life - STI or 350Z

Every day people all over the world share a something in common, and the most common one of these is choices. Life is made up of choices. I believe life is just a chain of decisions we make, and depending on our choice, must live with the result of that decision. The choices usually consist of a multitude of possibilities and, whether real or imagined, we must recognize that in some way the decision will change our life forever.



Many would say that we have no control over our world or what happens to us. I say perhaps you cannot control the world, but you can certainly control how you choose to react to various situations and how you will handle them. I take full control over my sickness. Does that mean I have a longer life? Depending upon the type of choice it is, if we don't have a multitude of possible options, it seem to become anxious and confused. So how can you be reassured that you have made the right choice, especially when it affects a major aspect of your life?


I am in at the cross road of where I need to choose either 1. I had made up my mind. But my heart is telling me another story. It is very confusing and yet painful at time. Because both of them has its own uniqueness. There is nothing is the world where I can choose both at once.

I have put together a list of criteria that I use while making a choice:


1.  What is important and valuable to me? What I value may not be of much import to someone else. So know what I value most.
Subaru STI

2.Don't lose focus on my future. Many people tend to make choices based on life as it appears right now instead of looking to the future. Does my choice and its ramifications stay within the goals that I have set for myself for the future?
Subaru STI

3. Have I looked at all the alternatives and considered different scenarios? Sometimes I just might consider a different outcome.
Nissan 350Z

4. How important is this decision, and am I willing to work on it? Don't get caught up with how important a choice is, but better yet  what a positive impact this has on my life.
Nissan 350Z

5. Don't forget to use my "intuition" for my choice instead of my head.
BOTH


The choice I make today could not only make my life happier, but make a better world in which I live in.
By far, I still do not know how to choose. Both at the same range but both has it is own uniqueness. I need another play car!





Comments

Popular Posts