Emotions!

Have you ever pop into any workshop along with your dog?...



It was a sad Saturday for me because I Buddy had an ear infection and it smells like death rat. Try imagining it. So, I told myself before I started to forget everything, I better make sure to get my car done before CNY.

After the visited the vet, drove down the hill and tears started flowing like fountain. So, I ended up at a workshop. Places that can make me smile, places that allows me imagination run wild with my car. Of course, I could fix everything on my car.

Took my dog along with me, all I did was to hug him. Hug him so tight until he decided to pretend he is death. Such a dramatic dog!

But that was not the reason why I was so sad! There is this feeling kicking deep down in me that making me so sad all these while. Hoping that all these would go away at the soonest.

When I am sad, I guess the only thing I could do is to look for a place to cry. Having such sickness that often drives me crazy with my emotions.




Comments

Popular Posts