Learn to let go Your Glorify Car

When I wake up in the morning, I told myself I am a new person. What completed me yesterday may not complete me today. Though it's hard to believe, letting something go is what's best for the current me. Whether a love one has passed on, or me gone through a break up, I need to move on from a crush, or just have nothing in common with a friend anymore, letting go is the next step to my happiness, which is all that matters. Let's get the process rolling.


  • Let the G Force run through my veins. 


Grief is good. Emotion is great. Crying is wonderful. Anger is awesome. Whatever it is, I think is normal and needs to be let out. Once the hiding under the covers phase is over, the process can start. But how long it going to be before it can start? But there's an exact linear process to letting go, and the hiding under-the covers phase has to come first. Oh dam, it is a long process my dear.


The first thing I would probably feel is denial, followed by anger. It comes naturally in me, guess the title Emo Queen suit me well. It won't sink in as real and then when it does, the words that were exchanged and the exchanges that were had will evoke frustration and pain. Yeap, there comes those pearl drop tears. Instead of tormenting myself not only for the letting go but for how I am handling the broken point, know that this is how it works. These emotions I am feeling are a part of me now. I am not crazy and I am not worthless. I am just human. I am a person with full of emotions.



  • Don't glorify the winning races. 


I do find myself kept mentioning all the great moments the EG had together. During the uphill run, you'll be screaming as if you going to wake the mountain up. But if I had you back, 10 minutes later I will be thinking, "That's right. That's why it wasn't working." It's just hard to remember all the crap when I caught up in such intense emotion. Know that if I do find myself pining over great memories, I am not seeing it realistically. It is all memories and I know one day, that day, that specific day….it will all go away.


If I need some science to back it up, know that emotion is proved to affect memory. So when I am searching desperately for the good ones, perhaps STI or 350z, my mind may be even formulate with a new twists to meet my current expectations. Basically, my memory is putting on rose colored glasses to meet my current thought process.


  • Leaving the VTEC far behind!


Letting go is basically a term  for forgetting. For not giving a damn, anymore. This sounds a little harsh, is so my term. That being said, distancing myself from the EG is the only way I can get on the fast-track to forgetting. You know, that roll cage I found in the back of my house that made me say, "Oh my god, I loved these metal! How in the world did I not realize it was missing?"


This is much, much, much easier said than done for a lot of people, sure. But I can take efforts to limit how much time I have to spend in this car's general view. Use it as an excuse to dive into a new passion, find a new hotspot to hang out in, or a new group of people to occasionally go out with. Do not revamp my life to accommodate this car on the uphill touge, but do keep my best interests in mind which is Touge.

I am really holding back….holding real hard. Choosing the right one STI or 350z.

Comments

Popular Posts