Love has no limits, no color, but SPEED

Is there such a thing as love at first sight?
I didn't know, until I laid eyes on you.
Hello Mercedes !
How is it possible to feel so much for you?
My Love has no limits, no color, but speed.
Is just true love with no lies
that's when I realized I had fallen in love 



Tell me; let me know how you feel about me,
I am nobody but a writer of love in cars,

cause I'm here waiting for your love,
love me, miss me and crave me
then, I will give you back my love 
and my soul, cause I'm thirsty
for you, for your speed
so, tell me if this is love at first sight?

I love you, I adore you,
My only goal in life, the one I live for 
is to accelerate on You real hard.
Let me feel your top speed.
Let me crave for more!



When I don't have it, I search for it
When I discovered, I'm happy
I fear of losing it to you on the road.
It's the constant source of Pleasure and pain
I don't know which it will be

From one moment to the next
But is love, and is so difficult to define
And, so impossible to live without it.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I'm sure it happens every day.



But, I'm sure you know what love is.
I guess, love come once in your life
At least that's what some people say.
But then, they can't see inside our minds.
And they just can't know how we feel.
But I believe in love at first sight.
I know my love for you is real.

I have loved you since the day I saw you on the road
And for me, it was love at first sight.
Can you be with me forever?
Me NO AMG, ME NO MERCEDES. 
ME JUST MOTORING WRITER



Comments

Popular Posts